Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Happy Friday friends!! Just 11 days until Christmas! It's that time when I am torn between being excited for Christmas Eve/Day and wanting time to slow down, because I don't want it to be over!
We have been getting our holiday on here this last week! So here are a few of my favorites from the week.
Spoiler Alert... all my favorites have some connection to Christmas!!
Related image
 As always, I am linking up with some of my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share some favorites from the week!



one
My first favorite is this view.....it's pretty much my favorite spot in the house.

 two
Last weekend we took a trip to Niagara Falls to see the Christmas lights. We have gone the past few years and it's a fun little December tradition. This year we took a ride on the ferris wheel.

It was fun to be in a warm little car and see the falls from up above! We did our best to get a family selfie at the top of the wheel.
Then we walked along and checked out all the lights. 
 Ella wanted a picture with a pink tree....
 So naturally Luke needed a pic with the blue tree.
 We stopped for a pic near the falls. It's my favorite time to visit here.
 So cool, right?
Afterwards we stopped at the Hershey store....they have a yummy selection of treats! We grabbed some sweets and hot cocoa. 
 And could not resist a photo opp at the Harley Davidson shop!

three
On Sunday, Ella and I hosted our 7th Annual Gingerbread Party and it was such a sweet afternoon!
It's our favorite Christmas tradition and I just love sharing it with these sweet girls and their mamas.
You can check out all the details here.

four
In case you need to check a few more gifts off your list, I thought I would share a few of my favorite deals right now. Target always has some super cute PJs and they are currently BOGO 50% off. Or as I call it a "one for them and one for me sale"😉
I think these pajama sets are adorable. They come with the PJs, cozy socks and the hat. Under $25- this is a perfect gift for a teen girl you have in the family or a great babysitter gift idea!
Women's Plaid Presents, Then Pancakes 4pc Pajama Set - Xhilaration̢㢠Charcoal - image 1 of 2

I mean these PJs are perfect if you are the main gift buyer in the house! Ha! So get the set above for your sitter and these for yourself.😉
Women's Extreme Gifter Cozy Pajama Set - Xhilaration̢㢠Red - image 1 of 2

Also at Target, you can save $10 off a $50 toy purchase or $25 off a $100 purchase! Some of my favorite toys....
Yulu Break Free Board Game - image 1 of 6
Our Generation Dream Bunks - Bunk Beds for 18" Dolls - image 3 of 4

Cool Maker KumiKreator Friendship Bracelet Maker Activity Kit - image 1 of 7

Hot Wheels Track Builder System Race Crate - image 1 of 8

If you missed my post on Wednesday, I shared a bit about how we Christmas... a fun post highlighting some of our favorite traditions. 
Ok, I am off to check for the UPS man.... delivering my last few gifts!
Have the best weekend! See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
3 comments on " "
  1. What a fun visit to Niagra Falls! The gingerbread themed party looks like a wonderful idea :) Wishing you a warm and wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic that you can just pop over to Niagara falls for a quick little visit. We went this fall and just loved it. I bet the gingerbread party was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your view of your lights at night! So cozy!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature