Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....Hello December

Happy Friday friends!! We are in full December Mode here!!
Elf Arrival...Check
Good Snowfall....Check
Twinkle lights all around....Check
Gifts bought....Check
Gosh I love this month! I shared a fun linkup on Monday with a little holiday Q&A and I think all those holiday questions really got be in the spirit! Be sure to check it out, if you missed it!
And now onto Friday Favorites... a whole bunch of random favorite things from the last week. As always, I am linking up with some of my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share some favorites from the week!



one
Our elf Percy rolled into town last weekend! And at 6 days in, it's still a favorite. He came in with a fun donut tower breakfast and the kids were pumped to have him back! 

two
Last Sunday we had sunny skies and temps in the mid-50's. It was so nice to see the blue sky (it's been so gray here) and Maddie and I took advantage and got out for some fresh air.

three
Ella had her annual holiday dance show at a local nursery home.This is one of my favorite costumes and I was so happy that this was one she was wearing! It's such a sweet thing they do for the community and the residents are so happy to watch the dancers😊
 

four
I had a quick trip for business this week and I found myself with a couple hours to kill at the airport. One of my favorite things to do is sit and watch people go by in the airport...I just find in fascinating! Some of you may think I'm nuts, but I am hoping there are more of you out there just like me😉

five
We got a bit of snow last night and this dog declared it her favorite thing of the week! She loves it and we have to drag her in from the snow!! 

six
Ok so a few of my favorite Target finds this week. I thing I shared this sweatshirt before, but it sold out quickly. It's back in stock and so cute for the holidays...and under $20! YAY!
Grayson Threads Women's Holiday Santa Baby Crew Sleep Sweatshirt - Red - image 1 of 2
Santa Baby shirt

My name is Gen and I love dishes. I mean I could but dishes for every month. But the holiday ones, man they get me!!! I am currently swooning over these plates. Adorable right??
10.9" Plastic Be Merry Dinner Plate White/Green - Threshold̢㢠- image 1 of 2
Be Merry Plate
And look at everything put togeher!! Could this tablescape be any cuter?? You can find the appetizer plates, Joy plate and mugs too!
10.9" Plastic Be Merry Dinner Plate White/Green - Threshold̢㢠- image 2 of 2
And how about these wine glasses??? I love them... under $10 for a set of four! Perfect for a hostess gift!!!17oz 4pk Plastic Holiday Icons Stemless Wine Glasses - Threshold̢㢠- image 1 of 2
Wine Glasses

If you are looking for some new reads, I shared what I have been reading lately. You can check it out here.

What I've Been Reading

This weekend is my most favorite....it's our Annual Gingerbread Party!  Our 7th year hosting and my most favorite Christmas tradition.

You can check out all the sweet details from last year's party here.
I hope you have the best weekend!
See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Friday Favorites....Hello December"
  1. I love watching people at airports too. That is one of the best places to watch people. I am always watching people. Hahaha! What a fun donut tower, my kids would have loved that. That target sweatshirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature