Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....Is it Fall or Not?!?

Happy Friday friends! We made it through the first full week of school and are trying to decide if it's Fall or still Summer???? Last weekend was cold....like Paul put the heat on cold, and I spent my weekend like this.....
p.s. this blanket is the best thing ever. It was a battle to be first to that blanket 😉

And well tomorrow it's going to be 85 and we are headed out on the boat! But we will take some more Summer! As always, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea  to share them!



one
This week we kicked of Girls on the Run at Ella's school. I am so excited that my schedule has allowed me to coach her this year and it's exciting when we unexpectedly match too!

two
So as I mentioned, it turned Fall here real quick last weekend. And well let's all agree that COZY is the best feeling come Fall & Winter. So I bring your the best pants to get cozy in.....these  black jogger pants. They are cutest, most comfortable things ever! I think they are "technically" pajama pants, but you would never know! Drawstring waist and pockets too!
I looked online and quite a few sizes were sold out, but this new pair caught my eye. They have some fab new Fall colors,like these grey ones and they are under $20! I mean give me a book, something pumpkin and these pants #HELLOFALL
Women's Cozy Jogger Pajama Pants - Gilligan & O'Malley̢㢠- image 1 of 2

three
I love planning a party...it's one of my favorite things to do, and we have been talking about what to do for Ella's birthday. Somehow she is turning 11 in 13 days. How??
I have loved planning Ella's birthday parties, and she has loved planning them with me...but now that she is going to be 11, I feel like we are kind of past the days of cute-sy theme parties. She has decided on taking a few good friends to an escape room and then to lunch. It sounds like a fun afternoon for her!! 
 But let me first reminisce about some of her past parties....
We celebrated 8 with a Paris themed art party...
We dressed to the "9's" to celebrate 9, Hollywood style...
And we brought in double digits, the big 10 with the cutest Fixer Upper, DIY style party....

four
One of our favorite things around here lately is chickpeas. Like.. we cannot get enough and have been using them in all sorts of ways. I shared some of my recent favorite chickpea recipes here the other day. They are a great way to get in some protein, on a budget!
I also love when I am cooking and I get some helpers taste-testers in the kitchen with me.😉
Maddie is just dying for something to fall. Lucky for her, Luke usually pulls through! Ha!

five
I shared my favorite Fall things the other day. And as much as I love Summer, I do love all the fun that Fall brings... apples, pumpkins, sweaters, scarves, booties, football....all.the.things.
What is your favorite Fall thing??????

Heading out on the water tomorrow and Ella is dancing at a local Arts festival Sunday....that's what's on tap for us this weekend!
See you Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
3 comments on "Friday Favorites....Is it Fall or Not?!?"
  1. I just finished, All We Ever Wanted. What'd you think of it?!?!? I couldn't put it down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my joggers so much I literally have worn them out. So I may have to check into those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter just turned 11 in July, She did Girls on the Run once. We haven't signed her up the past few years because we knew we had things going on, on Sundays & she would have to miss some.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature