Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table Week #33 Summer Vegetable Couscous

Happy Monday friends! So I know the calendar says Fall, but my heart is still in Summer. So I have one more Summer-ish recipe to share with you.
 I still have tomatoes and basil growing in my garden and they taste so good in this dish. And, I am just not ready to move all my cooking indoors yet!
I came across this recipe for Summer Vegetable Couscous Salad and thought it looked so good that I wanted to make a meal out of it.  I just love all the pretty colors!
I followed the recipe as listed and decided to grill some shrimp, add it on top and make it a meal. 

I think it would also pair well with grilled chicken or steak or grab a rotisserie chicken for an easy meal!
The flavors in the couscous were simple, but delicious. And I have this on my list of sides to take to Summer parties- I am always looking for a good one that is not mayonnaise based!
I hope you will make this and enjoy at least one more "Summer-y" meal!
See you soon, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature