Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites.... Goodbye September

Hey friends. Gosh I cannot believe that we only have a few more days left in September. I feel like the  month was just kind of a whirlwind of getting into our school routine!! I would like one more week of September to do some more apple things, before I move into all things pumpkin come October.šŸ˜‰
Image result for apple picking quotes
So as always I am linking up with some of my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share some of my favorite things from this week...it's a short and sweet list!




one
First up is we celebrated this sweet girl turning 11 yesterday! I mean, it was just yesterday that she was born and here were are in middle school and 11!
But gosh I love watching her grow up. She is the sweetest, most compassionate and beautiful girl inside and out!
She is going to do big things in this world and I am so happy to be her Mama.

two
I have to share what I got for Ella's birthday. Ready?? A Caboodles
Caboodles Classic Caboodles On the Go Girl Case Millennial Pink - image 2 of 3
Yep, same thing I had in 1988. They are back and pretty much the perfect gift for a girl between 8-16. She just loved it. I filled it with all kinds of fun stuff.
 So put that on your list of gift ideas if you have a young girl to buy foršŸ˜‰

three
Last week Luke went to a birthday party and it was on the Buffalo Bills field. He had the best time (I think Paul did too!) And the pics from the field were so cool.
That's him in the 25 jersey heading out to take the field!  I mean every 9 year old boys dream to run through that tunnel!!!

four
If you missed my What's Up Wednesday post, be sure to check it out. 
A fun peek at what we have been up to!

And I have to say thanks for all the sweet comments on my Blogaversary post last week! You guys are the best!! I am picking a winner for the contest this morning and will announce it next week. 

We are continuing to celebrate Ella all weekend!!! I LOVE birthdays, so I say let's make it a week long celebration. So it's a fancy dinner out tonight, an escape room and lunch with friends tomorrow and then football and a family party on Sunday!
Enjoy this last weekend in September!!!
See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Friday Favorites.... Goodbye September"
  1. My baby turned 11 this week also! I can not believe my youngest boy is now in middle school.. I feel like the time just flew right by.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature