Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

A Fun Fall Link Up

Happy October friends!! 
I do love all the October things. I feel like September I am still wishing it was Summer, but by October I have accepted Summer is over and am ready for all the Fall things! So, I am linking up with the ladies over at The Blended Blog for their monthly Q &A. This month is all about Fall, a perfect little Q&A for today😊

Favorite Fall Color?
Is plaid a color? Because that's my Fall favorite!

Apple Cider Hot or Cold?
I actually like both. But my kids....apple cider slushies from our favorite Cider Mill!

Caramel Apple:Yes or No?
Yes, but I have to eat it at home and cut it into slices. I commend those that can walk around a Fall festival eating them off a stick. I am not that skilled.

Pumpkin Doughnut or Apple Cider Doughnut?
Pumpkin all the way. Preferably warm, while wearing something plaid at a pumpkin patch.

Long or Short Cardigan?
Obviously long to pair with leggings. And this one is a must have for Fall...
Women's Long Sleeve Cardigan - Prologueâ„¢ - image 1 of 3

Favorite Football or Fall Party Food?
These soft pretzels are amazing! I just made them for a party yesterday. 
You need them at your football parties or Oktoberfest parties for sure!
They are perfect with a honey mustard or cheese dip. Grab the recipe here.

Orange or White Pumpkins?
I love orange pumpkins for carving and Halloween decor. But, this year I brought in some white and muted pumpkins for my Fall decor and am loving it.

Hayride or Bonfire?
Bonfire, in our backyard.

Favorite Fall Baked Good?
Anything that includes pumpkin. Especially my pumpkin cupcakes

Most anticipated Fall activity?
Hands down our visit to the pumpkin patch.
I mean it always makes for the best pictures.....
Now what are some of your October favorites???
Have the best week!
See you tomorrow, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

5 comments on "A Fun Fall Link Up"
  1. Those pumpkin patch pictures are too cute! We love cider from the cider mill! It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family. In my eyes, plaid is a color. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apple cider slushies?! Oh I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plaid is definitely a color!!! You have a beautiful family!!! I am now following from TBB - you can follow back if you wish at Annster's Domain. Have a great day~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have started drooling at that picture of the pretzels. Pinning for later! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature