Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table Week #34....Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Pasta

Happy Monday friends!!!!  I have a delicious Meatless Monday recipe to share with you today. But first, did you see my post on Friday? I shared some of my favorite Fall looks for kids from Target, and today all clothing, shoes and accessories are 20%off online or with the Cartwheel app!!
So hop on over to Friday's post to see some of my favorites!
Now let's get cooking!
I found this recipe on Brittany's blog and thought it sounded so good. So we tried it out and my crew loved it! I think I made it three times last month!!! The sauce is so good and I found it made a lot. My family does not like a lot of sauce, so I actually froze half of the sauce to use. A recipe that makes two dinners is always a win in my book!
 I followed the recipe as it was written, with the addition of mixing in some fresh spinach at the end. I am always tossing fresh spinach into dishes. And I added some crushed red pepper flakes to mine for a little heat!
You can grab the recipe here.
Have a great week friends!
See you soon, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature