Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Fall Favorites for Kids...Target Edition!

Happy first Weekend of October!!!!!  This week we have started to see some leaves changing colors and I have accepted that we have to say goodbye to Summer and Fall is here. So what better way to celebrate a new season, than with some shopping???
I am linking up with some of my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share some of my favorite Fall pieces from Target for kids! Cute styles & great deals. Grab your coffee and let's get shopping. 




I have to start out a Fall clothing post with something plaid! It's one of my favorite Fall colors! I love the colors in this one! It also comes in a great red plaid and teal plaid.
Girls' Woven Long Sleeve Button-Down Shirt - Cat & Jackâ„¢ Navy - image 1 of 3
These jeans are cute without too much distressing. And I like that the distressing does not expose skin.
Girls' Crochet Jeggings - Cat & Jackâ„¢ Dark Denim Wash - image 1 of 5
I have been eyeing up moto leggings for myself and saw these moto leggings  for girls. And they also come in olive, which is my new favorite neutral!
Girls' Moto Leggings - Art Classâ„¢ Black - image 1 of 3
Ella loves wearing comfy athleisure styles..... I mean, who doesn't?? This long sleeve active tee I kind of want for myself! And it comes in a few colors.
Girls' Ruched Super Soft Long Sleeve T-Shirt - C9 Champion® - image 1 of 3
Long Sleeved Ruched Tee
I just love the back detail!
Girls' Ruched Super Soft Long Sleeve T-Shirt - C9 Champion® - image 2 of 3

I think we all have enough black leggings, so I am loving these grey leggings for a change!
Girls' Cozy Performance Leggings With Pockets- C9 Champion® - image 1 of 3
Ella does not dress up a lot, but I love this long sleeved dress as an option to have!
Girls' Peek a Boo Elbow Sleeve Dress - art classâ„¢ Maroon - image 1 of 3
These blush colored slip ons are a perfect shoe for Fall. I think they would go with so many things, and they also come in black and olive if you are not a fan of the blush.
Girls' Stevies #KOOLKICKS Quilted Twin Gore Sneakers - image 1 of 3

The metallic finish on these booties is a fun finish, and I feel like your girl would get a lot of use out of them. Cute with jeans or leggings for school or cute with a Fall dress if you are going to Church or out to dinner. I hate having to buy dressy shoes if Ella won't get much use out of them, so I like to get a dressier bootie that she can wear a few different ways!
Girls' Jani Metallic Ankle Boots - Cat & Jackâ„¢ - image 1 of 3
 I love the color in this vest and that it is reversible! Super soft and fuzzy too!
Girls' Reversible Puffer Vest - Cat & Jackâ„¢ Aqua - image 1 of 4

Ok,now onto the boys!!! I am starting with activewear, because that is what Luke lives in!
This is a simple, sporty long sleeved top that Luke will live in during the colder months. It comes in three colors, so that takes care of three days! Ha!
Boys' Elevated Long Sleeve T-Shirt - C9 Champion® - image 1 of 3
I am sharing two different pant styles. I struggle to find pants to fit Luke sometimes, there is not much to his waist, so to try and get pants long enough they are usually falling down. And if they fit his waist they are floods. Last year I found these and the smaller opening at the ankle seemed to work for us...and bonus...4 colors!!!
Boys' Jogger Pants - C9 Champion® - image 1 of 3
This style had been our go to forever. I still will grab him a few in this style to play in. They are less than $10 and comfy which is a perfect combo when finding pant for active boys!
Boys' Core Training Pants - C9 Champion® - image 2 of 3

These C9 Jackets have been a favorite of ours for years! This one still has an athletic look, but I feel like it would look good with jeans or khakis too!
Boys' Fleece Jacket - C9 Champion® Black - image 1 of 3
Ok, now if you boy is anything like Luke he may not love getting "dressed up" aka, out of athletic gear. But there are times that he needs to come out of sports jerseys so I need at least one option for him!
Start with an easy button down. Basic colors and style...done!
Boys' Flannel Long Sleeve Button-Down Shirt - Cat & Jackâ„¢ Gray - image 1 of 3
No matter how hard I have tried...Luke is not wearing jeans. Nope, not happening. So I am going with these. Cotton, drawstring waist, comfy. These will be our "fancy pants".
Boys' Jogger Pants - Cat & Jackâ„¢ - image 1 of 3
And I am always struggling to find a good casual boys shoe. I kind of love this one. It comes in this brown color and grey too. We go to Florida every Winter and I feel like Luke could maybe wear these with shorts and a polo down there. They look sort of deck-shoe-like to me.
Boys' Wesley Suede Sneakers - Cat & Jackâ„¢ - image 1 of 3
Suede Sneakers

So that's a wrap on a few of my favorite Fall finds for kids!
We are Oktoberfesting this weekend. Sounds like the perfect thing to do this first weekend of October!
I hope you all have the best weekend!
See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
2 comments on "Fall Favorites for Kids...Target Edition!"
  1. Gosh I miss Target, they were here in Canada for a blink of the eye and then gone. I love it though! haha

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My daughter is 5 and loves dresses. I am going to check out the striped one since we are finally cooling off a tad here. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature