Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table....Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas

Oh today is feeling like a Monday friends!!! We had a full three days away at a family wedding and I am in need of a really big mug for my coffee today! It was the most beautiful setting for a wedding and I can't wait to share some pics with you guys!
But good news is that I have a delicious Fall recipe to share with you that is a perfect way to mix up your Taco Tuesday.
In our quest to eat more plant based meals this year, I came across this recipe for Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas.
They are so full of flavor and the filling smells amazing when you are cooking it!
I mean these colors alone make me hungry! I used fresh squash that came pre-cut at my local grocery store. I am sure you could sub in some frozen squash, if fresh squash was not available. 
I followed the recipe as written, except I used about half the cheese that it called for and it was "cheesy" enough for us! 
We topped it with a few scallions and a dollop of plain Greek yogurt and everyone at my table ate it up! It's a great recipe that tastes like comfort food, made just a little better!
Ok, I'm off to refill my coffee, do all the laundry and head to the grocery store!
Have the best week. See you soon, there is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature