Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites.....Wedding & Target Edition!

Hey, hey Friday!!!! So I am not sure what happened this week, but all of a sudden I am in full on holiday mode. Maybe it's the colder weather or seeing more holiday stuff in stores, but let me tell you, I am ready!!! Now I am not saying rush through anything...but I just love all the fun stuff to do, delicious eats and pretty decorations that come with October, November and December. Like I just really love it all!!!
Anyone else start feeling it this week????
I am finishing up this week, linking with some of my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share some of my favorites from the week!




We had such an amazing time at our family wedding last weekend. The kids did an amazing job & looked spectacular! You can check out all the pics on my wedding post and see a fun video of Luke dancing, that is sure to make you smile!
The setting was just beautiful and we had a great little weekend away.
So truth be told, as much fun as we had at that wedding...it took a lot out of us! It was a busy weekend, with some later nights and we all kind of struggled through the week! We are ready for the weekend and slightly happy with our yucky forecast...perfect for cozy blankets, a good book and some football!

I found myself wandering around Target this week and saw some super cute new things for Fall. I have not been in that section of the store for a bit, so I had some fun trying on a few pieces and thought I would share my favorites with you! Please note, I am not a fashion blogger, nor have I perfected a mirror selfie😉
I am always looking for a cute transitional jacket. I hate having a bulky coat on most times, so I always resort to my olive military jacket that I love. I saw this anorak and oh my gosh it was so cute on! It comes in four colors, but this slate grey color had my heart.
The mirror was really dirty... 
Anorak
 It's longer in length, which is great for leggings and cooler weather.

My name is Gen and I love anything striped, especially black and white. This striped pullover is cute and cozy. I would say a Fall essential in my book!
Striped Pullover

Second to stripes is probably any sort of grey cardigan. Not sure what it is, but I love a good grey cardigan and probably have more than I need. But this one, this one has pockets friends! SOLD! And if you are not quite as into grey cardigans as I am, it also comes in black and light pink....also with pockets.😉 Side note, I should have grabbed something better to wear underneath instead of my cami...oh well!
Grey Cardigan

This sweatshirt says "Hey Saturday morning!". Cozy, comfy and again...pockets! It's also a tunic length, so great with leggings!
Hoodie Tunic

I did not see this one in my store, but rather came across it online. I love the style and well, olive is my new favorite neutral!
Women's Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Top - A New Day̢㢠- image 1 of 3

This is just a great basic to throw on to run errands. Comes in 5 colors and you could dress it up too. And if it's warmer out, there is cute option to roll up the sleeves too!
Utility Top

I saw this one hanging on the rack and was like...hmm...should I try it on? So glad I did. It's so cute one. It's a sweatshirt in front, with blue & white oxford striped sleeves. The details are so fun...the back is longer, also oxford and buttons all the way down. A cute, casual top that's just a little more😉
Woven Two In One Sweatshirt
Also, Target has a BOGO 50% off on booties through Saturday, so I feel compelled to reshare with you some of my favorite styles. Target's shoe game is pretty amazing for Fall. They have so many cute styles of booties in the $30 range!
I love, love, love this pair. I tried them on in store and they are adorable. With white denim, distressed denim or a dress.... cute, cute, cute!
Women's Dylan MicroSuede Perforation Zipper Bootie - Universal Thread̢㢠- image 1 of 3
Perforated Booties
And they come in this light color too!
Women's Dylan MicroSuede Perforation Zipper Bootie - Universal Thread̢㢠- image 1 of 3

I love the detail on this braided bootie and they also come in a great light taupe color. I just think the detail makes them a little more fun!
Women's Autumn Braided Cut Out Fashion Boots - Universal Thread̢㢠- image 1 of 3

These are simple and you probably need them in this cognac color and the black! So basic to wear all Fall long and they would be adorable with a dress now.
Women's Nora V-Cut Ankle Booties - Universal Thread̢㢠- image 1 of 3
If you are looking for a higher heel, this option is perfect. The hardest part will be deciding what color to get.. taupe, black or the super cute olive?!?! Friends, the olive color is really great!
Women's Crissy Laser Cut Heeled Ankle Booties - Universal Thread̢㢠- image 1 of 3
This peep toe style is a dupe for a much more expensive designer style. I am always unsure how I feel about the peep toe, but at this price it's worth giving them a shot!
Women's Edwina Fashion Boots - Universal Thread̢㢠Taupe - image 1 of 3
Peep Toe Bootie

Ok that's it for my fashion finds this week!!!
I hope you guys have a great weekend! See you next week.... I am gearing up to share some Halloween fun!
Hope to see you, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Friday Favorites.....Wedding & Target Edition!"
  1. My boys and I spent a day shopping at this little village of stores one day this week with the perfect sunny fall temps and we started buying a few Christmas gifts... that made me anxious for all the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature