Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Favorite Fall Recipes

Hey friends! So it is officially Fall (ok maybe Winter like) weather here. That means my weekly meal plans are full of some of my Fall favorite recipes. I rounded up a few of our family favorites to share today, in case you are in need of a little dinner inspiration this week.😉

This Butternut Squash Ravioli is a great option for a weeknight. You can have it pulled together in under 30 minutes and it's not a lot of  "hands-on" time. I get the squash pre-cut at our grocery store. It's not the easiest to peel or cut, so I usually opt for the pre-cut.

Colder weather means soup season and this one is a staple. My Black Bean Soup has been a favorite for years. It's filling on it's own or sometimes we add some simple quesadillas on the side... my kids love to dip them in the soup.

This soup recipe was the most popular recipe on the blog two years ago. This Turkey, Bean & Spinach Soup has lots of good for you ingredients and is kid approved. I usually make a double batch of meatballs and freeze them, to use another night.

Try mixing up your Taco Tuesday with these Verde Chicken Enchiladas. With help from a store bought rotisserie chicken, you can have these together in no time!

Can we all agree that a Crockpot meal makes life a lot easier? This Cranberry Chicken is full of flavor, perfect over rice or cauli-rice and cooks all day. The tartness of the cranberry is just a fun pop of flavor! I use fresh orange zest too and serve orange slices on the side for my kids.

And lastly a little something sweet.....
I can't' share Fall food without my Pumpkin Cupcakes. All the tastes of Fall in this delicious bite. 
And the frosting is A-Mazing!!

Do you have any favorite Fall recipes??? Share them with me in the comments!
Have the best day...see you soon. There is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature