Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Hey friends!! So I have to tell you the start of 2019 has been a bit hectic. I shared a few weeks ago that I was starting a new job...so I have been learning the ropes over the last month, amidst holiday craziness. Throw in a pinched nerve (that has caused immense pain and loss of feeling in my left arm), a sick dog, and my routine has kind of been knocked for a loop!
Good news is that I am LOVING my new job. I am getting some therapy for my pinched nerve and Maddie is on the mend.
I had plans for a few posts this week, but I just could not carve out the time to get it done, so my blogging was off this week and my list of favorites is short. But I love linking up with my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea  so I am sharing a few favorites from the week! 


one
I shared one of my favorite posts of the year this week.... 
My favorite books from 2018!!!!
I mean any book read poolside could probably be a favorite😉
You can check out my top ten here.

two
I made this last weekend and I think I have to make it again this weekend. 
This is the BEST banana bread!!

three
That's really all I have... just want to wish you this😊
Image result for friday quote
I am looking forward to enjoying the weekend with my crew...  a little basketball, a birthday party, some shopping, dinner out and some slow mornings with that warm banana bread.
Happy Friday!!
See you next week, there is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve

4 comments on "Friday Favorites"
  1. That first favorite makes me miss reading outside in the summer time and soaking up the sunshine. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the lookout for a new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved November 8. I read it a few years ago, but it's her latest book that is definitely getting all the buzz. I plan to read it next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banana bread recipe looks delicious, my girls and I might just have to try it out this weekend, Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature