Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Eating More Green in 2019!

Happy Monday friends!!!  As we settle into January, I thought I would share some of my favorite Meatless Monday dishes. Last year we tried to eat more plant based meals and I loved it! We eliminated meat from 1-2 meals a week and I had fun with trying new and different recipes and did not find myself missing meat from every meal.
Related image
I mixed up some of my own favorite recipes and found lots online that I loved. Some of my favorite plant loving sites are Cookie & Kate, Oh She Glows and A Healthy Slice of Life.  Most Mexican inspired dishes are easy to make meatless through using beans in place of meat and my family loves all kinds of tacos! Another easy way is to make meals into "bowls". Start with a good for you grain, like quinoa and layer in all kinds of veggies and a yummy sauce!
I share my thoughts on eating more plant based in a blog post here.

Here are a few of our plant based favorites from the last year.







Those are just some of our favorites! If you look under the plant based tab on the side of the blog, you can find lots more!
Here's to eating more green in 2019!
Have the best week. See you soon, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo 
Genevieve


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature