Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!!! Can you believe it is the last weekend in January??
Normally this is how I feel in January....
Image result for its january 74th quote
But for some reason, this year it didn't feel quite as long to me. So I am counting that as a win!!
I am linking up with my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few favorites from the week! 


one
Although I am not a huge fan of the cold...if it's going to be cold, I hope that we have snow too! We have not really had a good snow storm this year, so we were excited to get our first big snow last weekend. The kids were pumped to finally be able to get out there and play.
And it looked so pretty the next morning!!
I am happy to have snow through February and then I am done!

two
I think I may have shared this before, but when Luke lays his outfits out... he always does it like this... 
And it's just one of my most favorite things to see. It just makes me smile and will be one of those "remember when" memories we look back on when he is older😊

three
Ella got her braces on this week!! And somehow she looks like a teenager! #notreadyforthis
She got both the top and bottom and has been such a trooper working through the first couple sore days!

four
Yesterday I shared what I have  been priming. I mean it's always fun to see what random things people order to their doorstep! Check out my prime finds  here, like this cute sweatshirt.

five 
I made two favorites for dinner this week. First up was this amazing  Vegetable Marinara from A Healthy Slice of Life. The best part is I had a lot of sauce with this recipe, so I froze half and can pull it out for an easy dinner some night!
Then I made this  Shepherd's Pie.  A lighter twist on a Winter comfort food.

We have a quiet weekend...just one basketball game, and lots of playing in the snow!
Have the best weekend friends.
See you Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve
2 comments on "Friday Favorites"
  1. Hope the kids are enjoying their snowday (just saw Orchard Park schools are closed,we haven't gotten anything down our way) :) That shepards pie looks yummy will have to try to make it sometime.Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine the day my little ladies get their braces, such a milestone! I might just need to Prime that sweatshirt to my house ASAP- thanks for sharing so many great favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature