Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

What I've Been Priming......

Happy Thursday friends!!! I love a fun shopping post. I love it even more when it can all arrive in 2 days😉

I mean we have all been there at least once. Especially in December! Ha!
So here's a peek at what I have been priming..........

First up are a few things from Amazon fashion. I have to say I have been happily surprised with the price and quality. All of the clothing items I am sharing today are under $20. I have found if you stick to what the reviews say, the pieces are pretty spot on. If there are thousands of 4 stars reviews I figure it's a safe bet. If clothing is customer rate three stars or lower, I would advise against it. It's usually a quality issue or a shipping issue. I stick to things available on Prime. I ordered a pair of leggings that took 5 weeks to come in and were so thin they were see through. That was an Amazon fail. So stick with Prime and high reviews and I think you will love Amazon Fashion too!
I ordered this dress for our upcoming trip to Florida. It's comfy, easy and I can dress it up or down. And the best part (besides being under $20).....pockets! It comes in over 20 colors and also a long sleeved version. 
Unbranded* Women's Sleeveless Loose Plain Dresses Casual Short Dress with Pockets Black Medium

I saw another blogger share these earrings in another color and I grabbed them in this pretty blue tone. They are a fun way to dress up a plain sweater.....under $10 and lots of color options to pick from!
Hoop Earrings for Women Geometry Acrylic Resin Earrings Bohemia Tortoise Shell Earrings Mottled Statement Stud Earrings Fashion Jewelry (Blue Floral)

This sweater is perfect for leggings. It has great coverage (for the backside), is lightweight and comes in some great colors. I got the navy and love it!
Amazon Essentials Women's Lightweight V-Neck Tunic Sweater, Camel Heather, Small

This sweatshirt just says "Saturday" to me. Perfect for running errands, going to basketball games... you know "Saturday" things! And it is a longer length to wear with leggings!

Luke is a collector of things and his recent obsession is Teeny Mates. He was pumped to get a 4 pack of NBA "guys" to add to his collection. 


While Luke obsesses over TeenyMates, Ella is obsessing over slime. She used her Amazon gift card to get this slime accessory set. It's probably a parent's worst nightmare, but she loves it! I would say it would make a fun birthday gift, but then worry that child's parent would de-friend you! Ha!!
Slime Stuff Slime Add Ins Fish Bowl Beads Floam Beads Ingredients Mermaid Unicorn Slime Charms Glitter Jar Slime Kit for Girls and Boys .80 PCS

My curling iron was about 100 years old and I desperately needed a new one. I went back and forth about buying a T3, but have heard so many great reviews on the Hot Tools, so I went that one. I love it!! And as I write this post, you can currently use a $10 coupon with Prime!


Speaking of hair... this is my favorite dry shampoo, so I was happy to replenish my supply!

I ordered this book for my Dad and he LOVED it!! Like one of his favorite books ever.... so now it's on my to be read list!
Where the Crawdads Sing

I ordered these socks for Luke and for my nephews for Christmas and they were a hit! A lot of Luke's teammates got them too. You can order any number combo and a few color options! A fun gift!
Custom Team Number Crew Socks | Athletic Socks by ChalkTalkSPORTS | Black | 25

I shared my love for my new frother last week. Another Amazon find... a fun kitchen tool you should grab. It makes my coffee into a fun latte every morning!

This dress is adorable. Three great colors, great reviews and under $15!
1

These fun pens are currently on major sale. They make a great gift for girls who love stationary, planners, etc. A great idea to put away for an Easter basket😉

Ok... anything else I should be priming????
See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites...there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature