Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites July 26th

   Happy Friday friends! We were fresh off of vacation this week and back into all the things with work and golf and basketball and Ella's job and somehow it’s already Friday! I am ready for a weekend. But before I kick off the weekend, I am linking up with Andrea & Erika for a little Friday Favorites. A peek into a few of my favorite things from the week. 




one
I had big plans to share all the details from our vacation this week, but unfortunately that just didn’t happen. I had one of our company vice presidents in town traveling with me this week and didn’t have much time for anything else! 
Here’s a sneak peek of us at one of my most favorite places in the world. The Sagamore Resort at Lake George.




two
Sitting on our patio this week and looking at my pots made me happy. I’ve shared here before that I don’t have a green thumb. But this pot with these purple flowers I am pretty darn proud of!! A favorite this week for sure!



three
While we did some working out on vacation - walking & paddle boarding, I can’t explain how much I love my routine of working out! It’s a favorite when I get to do it with my girl!

And on this day, she drove herself! She passed her road test the day before vacation, so she has a new found independence!


four
This is my favorite breakfast and I have shared it here before. I mix one cup of plain Greek yogurt with half a scoop of the best vanilla protein powder, a dash of cinnamon, and about a tablespoon of powdered peanut butter. I typically top it with berries and granola. This week we had plums and I sliced up two plums and added it to my yogurt, and it was delicious! Unexpected but delicious! 




five
This is my second Abby Jimenez book. I read Part of Your World last month. I liked it, but didn’t love it. This one I am loving! Hoping to wrap it up this weekend! I also loved that my pants and my nails matched my book. 



six
Sunday night Luke, Paul and I snuck out to celebrate National Ice Cream Day. There is the best little ice cream shop in the town over from us. I guess I would say it’s more of a gourmet ice cream shop. They have a small amount of house made flavors. This Bada Bing Bourbon is my favorite. And their waffle cones are to die for! The whole shop smells amazing, as they hand roll the cones right there!


seven

I went for a walk with my girlfriend the other night, which is always a favorite. And these here are my favorite shorts to wear for walking or running around. They are a fraction of the price of Lululemon. Come in lots of colors and are super comfortable. The waist band is not constricting, they don't ride up between my legs when I walk and they have a convenient little zip pocket. On sale for $15!



Another favorites for the Summer has been this white blazer. I have done it with jeans, a dress, little leather shorts for a date night, lots of ways to style it.  I paired it with black jeans for work and I loved the black-and-white look. The blazer is currently 50% off - perfect time to grab it!


This weekend, I am finally catching up on all of the house stuff. I think there’s more laundry and clothes on the floor of my bedroom than there is in the closet, so I have to tackle that! 

Have a great weekend friends!
 See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Friday Favorites July 26th"
  1. Your purple flowers are so pretty and that ice cream looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature