Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table Sesame Ginger Steak Skewers

 Happy Monday, friends! I took last week off from blogging. We were at the lake all week. It was a week filled with some mishaps and adventures, but a beautiful week of weather and a great time with my crew.

I’m back today with a pretty easy recipe for your Monday. I tried these Steak Skewers from Half Baked Harvest and they were so good. 


I followed the recipe as written, except I sliced the steak into cubes and marinated it overnight. 


I find that flank steak can be tough if it’s not marinated long enough. So after an overnight in the marinade, these were super tender.


We put ours over Jasmine rice, and I sautéed some bok choy to go along with it. The peanut sauce was so tasty. Don’t skip that sauce!! It really made the dish!



I hope you try this one, you won’t be disappointed! You can grab the full recipe here
See you back here on Wednesday for a recap of our family vacation.

Wishing you the best Monday!

Xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature