Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table Sheet Pan Lemon Balsamic Chicken

 Happy Monday friends! How in the heck is it July???? I am so sad that we are already through one of our Summer months... please slow down! We are back to reality today after an amazing trip to the Carolinas. Our trip was to see a few colleges and spend some time in Charleston. It was a successful trip all around. I'll share more later this week. 

Today I am sharing a sheet pan dinner that I made from Half Baked Harvest. This meal was so full of flavors and I am always a fan of a meal that cooks on one pan!


The recipe was pretty simple, in laying out some chopped potatoes tossed with simple seasonings. Then you nestle the seasoned chicken with the potatoes and bake. I added some lemon slices and fresh thyme on top, because I had it on hand. the recipe did not call for it. 


I forgot to take a picture of the olive mixture, but once this is done cooking you add this olive mixture to the pan that brings out another level of flavors!

I followed the recipe as written, however I skipped the tzatziki sauce & feta mixture and just topped ours with feta. I also added some steamed green beans to get in some veggies. You can grab all the recipe details here. 

 

Wishing you a great first day of July! 

See you back here on Wednesday. There is always room for one more at our family table. 

xoxo

Genevieve




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature