Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites June 28th

  Happy Friday friends! We have been having an amazing week as we start our college search for Ella. Seeing so many great places! I am happy to be blogging from a beautiful spot and  linking up with Andrea & Erika for a little Friday Favorites. A peek into a few of my favorite things from the week. 




See, isn't this a great spot??



one
Well my first favorite of the week has been this fun time with the family. Seeing colleges, new towns and having great food. I'll share more about where we went and what we did in a post soon! 



two
We have been able to hit one of our favorite coffee shops not once, but twice!!!!  Friends, if you have not been to Bitty & Beau's coffee shop, you need to visit. You are guaranteed to walk out smiling!


Bitty & Beau's Coffee describes itself as a human rights movement disguised as a coffee shop, where people with intellectual & developmental disabilities are valued in the workplace. It's a place where diversity isn't just appreciated, it's celebrated. Bitty & Beau's Coffee proudly employs 400+ individuals with disabilities nationwide.  

Each drink comes with a beautiful message written by one of the baristas. This was Ella's message. 


We love this place! We have now visited in three different cities!


This was our second stop this trip. 



My second message. You just cannot leave the place without a smile on your face!



three
I have shared these before, but these are my two favorite travel bags! I travel fairly often for work and have tried several and these are my favorite. This first one is great for all your toiletries. You can fit full size or travel in here, pending on what your preference is. It folds up compactly and hangs on the bathroom door. The zippered pouches make it easy to access everything. 

This makeup bag is the best. It fits a lot, but the best part is how it opens up and stays open, allowing you to easily access everything. 


This is the bag closed up. It comes in lots of colors too. 


 I got this tank and skort before we left and they both were great to walk around in on a really hot day! The tank meets the waistline, so it is not cropped.  The skort looks like a skirt in front and shorts in back. Both come in a ton of color options too!



four
We went to a Summer country concert and that will forever be one of my favorite things. I love live music and love it more in the Summer! I got this dress a while ago, but paired it with a super cute white & turquoise Western inspired belt. If you have a country concert in your future, it's the perfect accessory


We had some great tacos and margs before the concert. 




I always say to buy the concert tickets. I have never regretted going to a show!



five
And this girl here is my favorite. She was waiting like this for me when I got home the other morning. She is getting older and much grayer, but she is still full of excitement for us when we walk through the door!



Have a great weekend friends! Enjoy every minute of these last few days of June!

 See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature