Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table....One Pot Greek Chicken

Happy Monday friends!! Can you even believe Thanksgiving is just three days away?? I can't wait!! So it has been a bit since I have shared a recipe and this has quickly become a family favorite. Did you catch the title? One Pot Greek Chicken.....yep...it all cooks in one pot! Amen! 
I found this recipe from Brittany over at A Healthy Slice and could not wait to try it out. I followed the recipe exactly as it was written and it was perfect. So many good flavors...oregano, sun dried tomatoes, fresh lemon juice and feta....so, so good!
 Now my kids are not huge fans of feta cheese, but it actually cooks in the recipe and you cannot notice it's taste. It sort of just blends into the rice, making it creamy. I added a bit extra on top of mine.

This is a perfect Winter meal, it tastes warm and cozy!
See you tomorrow.... I am sharing my Men's Gift Guide! 
There is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature