Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!! I am plugging away through one more day of work and then we are off to find the sunshine!! Yay! I have a bunch of favorites for you today, to let's get right into it! As always, I am linking up with my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few favorites from the week! 


one
Last weekend we went to the hockey game. My sister is a big fan and got tickets for her niece and nephews to go to the game. My brother got some tickets from a friend, so we all went to the game. A fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon with my favorite people.

two
I linked up with Shay this week to share some of my favorite reads. You can check out my post here. I hit up the library with Luke this week to pick out some books for vacation. He is always up for a trip to the library.
And I cannot wait to read these on the beach! 

three
My favorite girl and I went for pedicures this week. It's not easy getting pretty toes in the Winter months! We had to walk through the snowy parking lot in flip flops!! Freezing!! But hey, our feet will be looking good in Florida!
 

four
I may have shared this before, but Maddie always lays by our window and rests her head. I just think it's the cutest! She is so content to check out what's happening in the backyard.

five
We celebrated Valentine's Day in between dance and baseball.  
I am always up for a reason to eat some sweet treats! 
And I made a fancy-ish dinner. This  Shrimp & Asparagus Risotto is a favorite in our house!

six 
After a really long, cold and snowy January, looking at this forecast for our vacation is definitely a favorite!!

seven
This purse is my favorite travel purse ever!!

Crossbody Bag
I have it in black and just got the olive too. It's a great size-not too big or too small and is comfortable to carry. You can wipe it clean if anything spills. It's the perfect travel bag!! I am wearing it here, cruising around Boston. It fit everything I needed for the day and had a great front pocket to hold all our maps and tourist stuff😊
So while I was ordering my olive bag, a few other things caught my eye...
I have these wedges in black and LOVE them!!! So comfy and they look cute with leggings or skinny jeans. This grey color is perfect for Spring!

Sneaker Wedge
I packed my favorite Summer wedges for our trip next week and saw they have a similar style (at a much lower price) at Target. These have amazing reviews and come in 4 great neutral colors.

Wedge Sandal
Are you planning a Spring Break getaway to somewhere warm? I am in love with this pineapple cover up!  Then again, I love all the things with a pineapple and cute fashion finds under $20😉
Pineapple Cover Up

That's a wrap on my favorites for the week! I am taking the next week off from blogging, but I'll be back on February 25th with all kinds of fun stuff!  Vacation recap, our fun at Universal Studios and my book review from all my vacation reading!
Have the best weekend friends! See you soon, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Friday Favorites"
  1. I totally would brave flip flops in the snow for Florida preparations! Just think "sun" right?! Beautiful table for valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature