Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

What a Vacation!

Hey friends!!! I had big plans to be back here yesterday with a fun recap of our vacation, but we found ourselves in this situation.....

Yep. Paul came down with a terrible stomachache...which turned out to be an infected gallbladder..... which led to emergency surgery and 3 days in the hospital!! 
He is doing well, a little sore, but recovering quickly. Needless to say our vacation plans changed a bit! Yesterday was a whirlwind of getting life back together, so I did not get to write my planned post. Ill be back tomorrow with What's Up Wednesday and share some more of our vacation and how we ended up in three hospitals!!!
I did have lots of time in the waiting rooms and read 5 great books😉 #onthebrightside
I can't wait to share my latest book review!
See you tomorrow friends, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve


1 comment on "What a Vacation!"

Custom Post Signature