Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites.....Frozen & Snowy Edition!

Happy Friday friends!!
So remember last week when I said January didn't feel so long? I lied. these last 6 days have felt like an eternity!
Image result for january 2018 longest month ever meme
 Maybe because my kids have had 4 snow days out of the last 6 school days?!  Seriously, I thought "yes we made it" on January 30th. And then I was like... really? Another day in January? Ha!!
But today is February 1st!!!WOOHOO!!
I am linking up with my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few favorites from the week! 


one
I shared some What's Up Wednesday this week and well,  I always love to look back at what our month brought!
two
One of my favorite things to do is cook. And I love when my favorite girl is hanging out while I make dinner. 
Even better when I am cooking up her favorite brussel sprouts.

three
I love this style earring! I got a super cute buffalo plaid pair for Christmas and they were so lightweight! I have fallen in love this set.
Leather Earrings Lightweight Faux Leather Leaf Earrings Teardrop Dangle Handmade for Women Girls 8 Pairs
You get all 8 pairs for less than $15! Such a fun way to give my old winter wear a fresh look!

four
While I am hesitant to call it a favorite, the snow was kind of fun to watch pile up. Especially from my cozy living room!
I do kind of love snow covered trees!! 

five
Last night we had a little family movie night and watched The Blindside. 
My girlfriend told me she had just watched it with her kids and I was thankful for the recommendation. It had been a while since I had seen it and it's such an amazing story! And family friendly!
I made some cookie while we watched.. warm chocolate chip cookies are a favorite too!

six
Last weekend Paul and Ella went skiing. Those two spending that time together is a favorite!
So while they were skiing, Luke and I spent some time with my parents. On our way home, we stopped for hot cocoa. As I was carrying both of our cups to the car, he opened my door for me. I thought that was the cutest thing! After I put our cups in the cup holders I went to close my door and he was waiting there, until I was settled and closed my door. I mean, my Mama heart melted. My little guy waited until I was in and settled and then closed my door. Gosh I love him!

I hope you guys had the best week!
We are off to see my nephew play basketball, Ella has a friend's birthday party and then we are all watching the Maroon 5 concert on Sunday😉  Funny, JT had a great concert around the same time last year! We are all #teamrams  But Ella is rooting for her Pats!
Enjoy our first February weekend!
See you soon,. there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
3 comments on "Friday Favorites.....Frozen & Snowy Edition!"
  1. Those cookies look delicious! And I'm from STL, so I think I have root for the Pats, lol. Happy Super Bowl weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh memories of JT at the Super Bowl--I just loved him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolate chip cookies look delicious! You're making me want to bake some.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature