Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Let's Look... Favorite Reads!

Hey friends!!! I hope you are all having a good week! We are heading out on vacation this weekend, so I feel like this week is flying by, as I have so many things to get done before we go!
I am so excited to link up with Shay & Erika for their new monthly series, Let's Look.
A fun monthly post looking at some fun things. This month is one of my favorites...sharing my favorite reads! 

I have shared my favorite reads here the last couple years. You can check them out here.


I used to read all the time and then life got crazy and I got away from it. A few years ago I got back into reading and am so happy I did! I just love getting lost in a good book! 
My favorite time to read is early in the morning, before anyone else is up!
I also love to read in bed with my crew! 
And you can't beat vacation reading!!!
I prefer a book I can hold in my hand (not and e-book)....and love coming home with a stack from my local library! 
Luke is always up for a library trip too... 
Although he has a pretty impressive collection of "Who Is/Was" books that he owns! 
And he reads anywhere!
Some of my favorite authors are.....
Elin Hilderbrand 
Colleen Hoover
Sally Hepworth
Kristin Hannah
Liane Moriarty 
Beatriz Williams
I have read lots of books from each of those authors, most of which I have loved, but these are my favorites from each one.
Elin Hilderbrand - The Castaways
Colleen Hoover - Novemer 9
Sally Hepworth - The Things we Keep
Kristin Hannah - The Great Alone
Liane Moriarty - The Husband's Secret
Beatriz Williams - Tiny Little Thing

So if you are looking to pick up a book from one of those authors, I would start with the ones I listed and you will be hooked😉 
I just picked up 6 books from the library for our upcoming trip, so check back next month for my latest book review!

See you soon, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

4 comments on "Let's Look... Favorite Reads!"
  1. I love your list of authors. Colleen Hoover's November 9 is one of my all time favorite books. I miss my early morning reading sessions outside in the summer time. Your pictures have me dreaming of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what's in your newest library stack. You have great favorite picks! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love our library and visit at least a couple of time a week! I often have a huge stacks of books I'm reading through... I can't walk in and not pick up a couple for myself. Have a great time on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list of authors is the best! Colleen Hoover is one of my favorites. I'll be back to see your next review. Thanks for the additions to my "to read" list!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature