Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!!
We survived our first full week of school and are ready for the weekend!
I am  linking up with my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few favorites from the week! 


one
Ella is running on the cross country team this year and I am pretty excited. I ran cross country and track and still enjoy running. So one of my favorite things now is to run with my girl.
And you can't beat stopping to share a breakfast treat after our runšŸ˜‰

two
Our neighborhood is my favorite! There are so many kids that live on our street and they are at the ages where they can jump on their bikes and ride around until they find someone to play with. It's just the best to look outside and see the kids having a blast!
Those lights on Ella's bike- they are a favorite! They are perfect as the nights are getting darker a little earlier. They help keep her visible to cars and look really cool too!

Bike Lights

three
Ella and I joined my Mom and sister at a fundraiser this weekend.
And anytime I am with my girls it's a favorite!

four
I shared some of my latest books here yesterday. So if you are in need of something new to read, check out my post. I shared 8 books... a mix of a few genres!

Book Review

five
Now that my crew is back in school, I am always looking for some easy dinner ideas, especially ones I can make ahead of time.  This Vegetarian Casserole is easy, you can make it ahead of time, is budget friendly and delish! Sign me up!
 
You can grab the recipe here.

six
I held back on putting out my pumpkins last weekend, but I think it's time. Have you seen all the pumpkin cuteness at Target???  Not that I need another pumpkin, but these are a few of my favorites, and all under $10!

$7 Mini Pumpkin Set

White Pumpkin

Metallic Mini Pumpkins $6

I hope you guys have the best weekend! We are hoping to sneak in a little time on the boat... I love being on the lake in September!
See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Friday Favorites"
  1. Pretty pumpkins! I do love those lights for the bike especially as the seasons change and it will get darker soon!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature