Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!!
My goodness this week seemed to just fly by, and while I am ready for the weekend I feel like I didn't get to all the things I wanted to this week. Oh well...there's always next week 😉
I am linking up with my favorite bloggers, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few favorites from the week! 


one
This dog just loves watching the world go by. She sits on our welcome mat every morning and afternoon watching for the bus and I just love it.

two
Last weekend our next door neighbors had a party and invited the kids over to have some ice cream. It was the cutest little ice cream shack I ever did see! Now I want to have some sort of party to justify having this ice cream shack in my driveway! 

three
On Sunday we spent the afternoon on the boat watching the Bills game. It is officially my new favorite way to watch the game.  
 
I mean how can you go wrong walking to the marina ice cream shop during halftime! Not to mention our Bills looked good! 

four
I shared our family camping adventure earlier this week. I may not have been born a camper, but am learning to enjoy it... in small doses 😉
You can check out our camping post here

five
My last and most favorite thing this week was watching this girl in her first cross country meet. Ella has danced for years and decided to stop dancing this year and was excited to join the cross country team. She had her first meet this week. She had to wear her uniform to school on the day of  her meet. 
She did amazing and finished in 7th place in a meet filled with runners from 16 schools. I was not sure how her first meet was going to go, but she rocked it. I know it was only the first meet, but it kind of seems like she has found her "thing". Running seems to come naturally to her.  
My parents and sister came to cheer her on!  I ran cross country and track in high school and my dad has always said that Ella was going to be a runner. So to say he was proud to watch her run is an understatement😉 
I was just as proud too! 
Looking forward to the first weekend of Fall, although the temps are feeling more like Summer here. But I am totally ok with that! We may do some apple picking tomorrow and then Paul & I are heading to the Bills home opener game on Sunday.....should be a fun weekend.
See you soon, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature