Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites October 12th

 Happy Friday friends! This was one of those longest, yet fastest weeks ever! I am off of work for the next week after today and I am ready for it. The fam is working or at school, so I am spending the week catching up around the house and just relaxing. It has been a long time since I did a "stay-cation" and it feels likes it's coming at just the right time!

As usual, I am linking up with Andrea & Erika for a little Friday Favorites. A peek into a few of my favorite things from the week. 



one 

I guess we could say I’m in my cardigan era. Or my sweater era. I have been loving all of the new sweaters at  Target. And they are 30% off this week through tomorrow!

This one caught my eye in store. It is so cozy and thick and a great length to wear with leggings. 


Unfortunately, this cardigan is old, but they have one very similar that I have in cream and black.



See, here is this cardigan in the cream.  It's a great length and soft cotton. I thought it was cute with a little front tuck. It comes in several colors, but I am always a sucker for cream. And  my loafers are a go to. I wear them at least once a week to work. 




My friend Missy at House of Color Southtowns shared these shoes and I knew I needed them! I love the block heel & the price. Give her a follow over on Insta- she shares some great finds!



This grey cardigan is a perfect early Fall sweater!


I am here for the leopard trend this season. Some people may not be all in, so a good way to start is with a little pop of leopard, like this belt. This three belt pack is a go to for me. There's a black, camel and leopard. 


two

My Monday night self was so very thankful that I prepped these enchiladas on Sunday. This week we have four volleyball games, a cross country meet, and all the other stuff that goes along with life, so I was so happy Ella could pop this in the oven and dinner was done! 
You can grab the recipe here


With these colder temperatures, I was craving something a little heartier for dinner. This braised beef was just what I was looking for! This dutch oven is so good & a much better pricepoint than LeCreuset!


three

The last few years I have gotten into some different fun colors for Fall and Winter. While I always love OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, this blue color is unexpected and fun. 


four

I think I’ve shared these on here twice already, but I bought two more of this throw blanket They are under $17 this week. I think they come in four or five colors. Everyone in my family wants one when we are together in the family room, so I just bought us each one! LOL


five

Last weekend Paul & I found ourselves with a very rare free day. We took full advantage with a little day date. You can see all the details here. 




No such free weekend coming up.... volleyball game tonight, tournament tomorrow and a cross country meet too!  

Wishing you all a great weekend!
See you back here next week. There is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve

p.s. I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. Thank you for supporting my blog.







2 comments on "Friday Favorites October 12th"
  1. I love a good cardigan and am always on the lookout for more. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your staycation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week off work!
    I love the cardigans, they look perfect for this time of year and those shoes are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature