Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites March 22nd

 Happy Friday friends! I am  linking up with Andrea & Erika for a little Friday Favorites. A peek into a few of my favorite things from the week. Let me tell you- I am glad this week is wrapping up. I have been so darn sick all week and finally felt like I turned the corner last night.




one
Yesterday was a very special day for our family, World Down Syndrome Day. For those that are new here, my sister Emma has Down Syndrome.



 She is a rockstar in her own right. You can read all about her in my post here


two
I love a fun tablescape. Give me a holiday or a theme and I can just run with it! One of my little hacks for making a table look fun is using wrapping paper as a runner. 
I found the cutest bunny paper on Amazon and then a bunch of cute pastel party pieces on clearance at Target and off I went!


Here is a closer look at the paper. It's not as wide as a regular roll of wrap, so it was a perfect runner size. You can grab it here



I started working on the table this week. I'll share the finished look next week, but loving it so far!




three
Ok so the rest of my favorites are a roundup of some great mostly Spring finds from Amazon. They are having a Spring Sale through the weekend. Some of the finds are great deals and some are things we have ordered for our upcoming trip. So let's get shopping. 

Ella found this one. It is adorable! I was so impressed with the quality of the fabric. She got it in this pretty lilac color. I loved it so much I ordered it the orange color for me.  As of this post, there's a 15% coupon, making it under $20! One of the photos shows it pretty cropped, but I don't think it's very cropped at all. 




I loved the colors, pattern and style of this dress! It just got delivered yesterday. I am hoping to wear for Easter if it's not snowing. I also think it will be perfect for our a dinner out in Charleston. It comes in 6 colors and is super comfortable!




Ella picked this dress out for vacation. It also arrived yesterday and is adorable! The tiered layers and pattern look great on her! This would also be a cute option for Easter. You can add a denim jacket if it's cool where you are.  It comes in 7 colors and it is under $25. 




I ordered this kimono and it's perfect for so many things! It looks great as a swim cover up, cute with shorts and it works for a dressier look with black jeans and a black tank. I think kimonos are such a great way to elevate an outfit. I loved the black and white option, but the chambray and white were a close second choice for me!



I have this bra in 2 colors and it is so comfortable! The bands don't dig in, there's no lumps around the back hanging out and while it is a t-shirt style, it still gives you some shape. I have washed and dried them with no issues. It's so good! There's over 15 color options and at $35 I think it's worth every penny!




I have shared this Free People dupe before, as I have it in green. This cream is calling my name!!!! 




I get so many compliments when I wear it. It's cute to throw on going to the gym or running errands or even to go out. I wore mine with jeans out to dinner last week. 







And you see what's on my wrist there??? My favorite bracelets that you guys have gone crazy for when I have shared. 

This is my new favorite stack! These colors just scream Spring & Summer to me! So many color combos to choose from....perfect in an Easter basket!



Also worn in those pics with my green fleece,  but you probably can't see are a pair of these hoops. I love hoop earrings. I have had a love affair with them since 1992. I would say there is an 85% chance on any given day I am wearing a pair from this set. This under $10 set that has almost 12,000 reviews.... you need them!







And you know I have shared this LuLu dupe before. I have it in taupe and black, but this Spring-y blue color???? I am swooning over it.  There are over 15 color options and several are on sale under $20!







I shared this bag before, I have it grey. But this white with the lilac strap for Spring??? Adorable. Also adorable is the current price under $20. So many cute strap and color options available.



Do I play tennis? No. Might I start once I get this skirt? Maybe. LOL. Seriously, this skirt is so darn cute and I was torn between the classic black and the gorgeous hot pink. Grab this one quick, it's on a Spring deal and comes in a bunch of colors.






Do I need this dress? Probably not. But do I have 4 country concerts coming up? Yes. I ordered and am envisioning with white boots. Ill keep you posted. 




I am always on the lookout for cute pieces I can wear with tailored pants for work, but can also transition to wear casually or out to dinner. This cap sleeve sweater seemed to check that box for me. There are like 20 color options, but this blue spoke to me. 




I was a wear whatever was around to bed gal for years. Then I found satin pajama sets. I am converted. 
So comfy. I am not sweating in the middle of the night. And I actually look somewhat pulled together. With over 24,000 reviews I am not alone. Tons of color options and under $20, Treat yourself. You won't be disappointed. 





One non clothing item to share are these glasses. I am a sucker for dishes, mugs and glasses. $15 for this set of 2 with lids and glass straws? Yes, please. 





We are in for a fairly low key weekend with a lot of basketball! We love March Madness. Luke has a one day volleyball tournament on Sunday and this is our last weekend before some travel and then Spring sports will be in full swing!


Have a great weekend friends!
 See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
2 comments on "Friday Favorites March 22nd"
  1. Your sister sounds amazing and I love the look of your Easter table, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That off the shoulder dress is so cute! I have that cap sleeve sweater in ivory and I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature