Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites September 13th

    Happy Friday friends! Not sure about you, but this week sure flew by! Between it being the first full week of school and all the sports, I blinked and it's Thursday night. 

As usual, I am linking up with Andrea & Erika for a little Friday Favorites. A peek into a few of my favorite things from the week. 




one
I still cannot get over that I have a Senior and she is driving them to school. 


And my sophomore looks so much older...he got his braces off this week. I don't get a whole lot of emotion from my 15 year old. There are a lot of "yeahs" and "good" and a few head nods. But he was genuinely grinning ear to ear when he came out of that office!



two

Cooler mornings have inspired me to wear some more Fall like colors to work out. This green pair is from last year. 


But I just ordered this color. It's like a smoky purple color, perfect for Fall. 


Speaking of Fall, I was feeling extra Fall like on Saturday while I was standing in the fields watching Ella race. My nails were painted a darker Fall color, I was in my favorite sweatshirt and must have boots , and had a PSL in my hand. Fall at it's finest!



three
One of my favorite things to do is watch my crew do their thing. Luke and his team have had an awesome start to their volleyball season. They went undefeated in their tournament last weekend and won twice again this week! That's him in the pink. He plays libero, which is a specialized position. He wears a different color jersey. 


Ella had a great first race to kick off her cross country season & her team took home first in their invitational!




four

I jumped on the Adidas gazelle trend. I bought a pair for Ella for school and decided I needed a pair too! I bought the blush color. They run very big! I ended up in the youth size 5 and am typically a women's 8.5-9.



five
My girl. We are navigating some health issues for her right now & hoping we can figure out the best course of action. Send some positive vibes her way. 



six
Now that we are full swing into the school schedule, quick meals are a must have! I shared 10 of my favorite dinners to get on the table in under 30 minutes.
 


You can check them all out here


We are off on college visit #5 this weekend and then hoping to sneak in one last boat day on Sunday!  Wishing you all the best weekend. 

See you back here on Monday. There is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve

p.s. I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. Thank you for supporting my blog.

1 comment on "Friday Favorites September 13th"
  1. I hope the kids are settling into school well.
    Your boy looks so happy with his braces off, I remember when my eldest got hers off, she couldn't stop grinning.
    I am loving all the fall colours, I am wearing darker colours and my boots.
    Good luck with the college visit.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature