Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table Crispy Garlic Chicken and Noodles

Happy Monday, friends. We had a full weekend, with another college tour and we snuck in another day of summer out on the boat yesterday. It was a beautiful day!



Sharing an easy recipe for Crispy Garlic Chicken Noodles. You can grab the full recipe here. The recipe states it is a 20 minute recipe, but I would say it took me closer to 30 minutes. Still a pretty quick meal for a week night. 

Here is what you will need. 




A super yummy sauce that comes together pretty quickly. 


I will say I followed the recipe as is, but my chicken did not seem to get as crispy as the recipe said. It was still really delicious, but just not crispy.




I felt like I needed some more vegetables with it, so I added some steamed broccoli on the side. While the recipe called for rice noodles, I think it would be just as good with rice either brown or jasmine.


This was a winner at our family. My crew loves most Asian inspired dishes. 

I am traveling this week for work, so I will see you all back here on Friday! 

Have a great week friends.
There is always room for one more in our family table 
xoxo
Genevieve 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature