Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites September 6th

   Happy Friday friends! We are one week into school and ready for the weekend!

As usual, I am linking up with Andrea & Erika for a little Friday Favorites. A peek into a few of my favorite things from the week. 




one

Yep we are officially back to school! I mean just a 3 day week, but we are back.  I have a sophomore, who is quickly becoming a man and is officially taller than me.


And somehow I have a Senior.


I am not a typical crier on the first day of school, but gosh this year got me. I mean that pic on the left was her first day of kindergarten 12 years ago and it really feel like 12 minutes. I have all the feelings about this year ahead.


two

Paul's parents visited Ella at work last weekend. She works in a cute little lunch spot that is more of a quick service. They placed their order and Ella was able to run it to their table. It's not really a "tipping" place, so Grandma sent along the cutest note and tip for her hard work. I just love it!


three

While I am not excited about the cooler weather we have been having, the sky this time of year is a favorite! We have been treated to some beautiful sunsets this week!


four

Last weekend, Paul and I took a quick little trip across the border, to Niagara on the Lake to celebrate our anniversary. I shared all the details here on the blog yesterday. 

I wore one of my OG favorite nail colors


I wore this this cute transitional dress and carried my new bag and I got so many compliments on it! It's under $25 and comes in several colors. 


It really is the perfect little bag.


I got this fairly viral leisure set from Target. And it does live up to the hype! It is so comfortable and the fabric feels amazing. It comes in several colors, but you can never go wrong with black!


four

I took a rare trip to the mall a few weeks ago and found some great new Fall wear to work tops at H&M. This silk blend blouse was so comfy for work and paired cute with jeans. 



And this chunky striped cardigan is perfect for Fall!  Both of these pieces are under $25!


five

I shared the details on these Firecracker Meatballs earlier this week and they were so good I made them twice in one week! You can grab the details here.


We have a full weekend with volleyball & cross country and am so excited to watch some football!

Have a great weekend friends!

See you back here on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

p.s. I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. Thank you for supporting my blog. 

2 comments on "Friday Favorites September 6th"
  1. That dress is so cute! The evening skys have been so beautiful lately here too. Such a sweet note for your daughter from her grandparents. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl returned to college this week too, they grow up so fast don't they!
    Aww! That tip is so cute. What a lovely note and that transitional dress is so pretty.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature