Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites- It's December!

Christmas Eve is three weeks from tomorrow... ohmygoodness!!! So much Christmas fun to fit in these next few weeks! If you missed our Christmas Bucket list, you can catch up here for some fun things to do!

I am linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci to share a few of my favorite things from this week....
One......
Ella's first chorus concert. She and her friends did such an amazing job! She was very shy just a few years ago...and my mama heart was so proud of her up on stage!

Of course her biggest fans came to watch her!

Two.....
Christmas cards! I was so excited to have our picture turn out on the second try.... and even better to score a great deal on the cards during cybermonday! I will share my card with you soon, but for now here is a throwback to one of my favorite Christmas shots

Three.....
Gingerbread Party prep! I have started getting our table ready... twelve girls and their moms coming next weekend for this special day. We also received our family's wish list and have started shopping for them!
There is a method behind all this.... really there is!

Four.....
Random things the kids did this week that just made me smile......
Luke loves Carolina and made this sign to show his friends in school.
And he built a reading "fort" next to his bed with every pillow and blanket he owns!

Ella made this Mama BFF page😊

\
And with her Amazon gift card, she ordered two Christmas pillows for her bed!


Five....
I painted my nails last night for tonight's holiday party and just love this color so much I had to share! It's a perfect shade of red with some shimmer mixed in...best shade for this month.. in my opinion!
Hopefully you can see the shimmer in this pic! You can shop this shade here.

Yesterday I shared some tips to stay on track with the holidays... running around from place to place can leave you hungry and stopping too often at the drive thru. If you missed it, you can check it out  here...


Tonight we have  Paul's holiday party... love getting dressed up! Looking forward to a run & coffee with my girlfriend, watching Ella dance for some residents in a local nursing home and maybe a visit to Santa. Hope you all have a fun weekend planned too! We will see you next week.....there's always room for one more at our family table!
xoxo
Genevieve

2 comments on "Friday Favorites- It's December!"
  1. How fun is that gingerbread party going to be?!?! What a great idea. Also, that picture for your Christmas cards is so cute. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas pillows! My daughter likes decorating with those too.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature