Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....Weekend Deals Edition!

Happy Friday friends!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and families! I shopped and ate. Seriously, I grabbed some great deals online yesterday and spent the rest of the day eating! And, this is my current situation....
I have eaten pumpkin pie for breakfast on Black Friday for the last 25 years. I have always worked in retail and it has been a crazy day...one I start with a slice of leftover pie and coffee!
As usual, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika for Friday Favorites! 

Today's post is short & sweet, a few highlights of some deals I found for today. Yesterday I shared some of my favorite deals from Target. So many great gift ideas there. You can check out my list here and check off lots of things from you list!
Here are a few other favorite things.....
How adorable are these girl's PJs from Old Navy?? 50 % off? #yesplease

And loving these sleep pants for boys too!
product photoproduct photo
Mama needs new jammies too. This Nutcracker print is adorable!

product photoproduct photo
 A few more favorite things and yes....they are all things I might be wishing for😉
This top from Loft looks so fun for the holidays. Bonus...under $30!

Sheer Dot Ruffle Blouse
This "Cheers"tee is super cute! And under $15 makes it even cuter.
Cheers Striped Tee
I love giving great books to my kids for Christmas. Barnes & Noble has some great kids' books for 50% off  and 20 % off you order with code GIVETHANKS.
MasterChef Junior Cookbook: Bold Recipes and Essential Techniques to Inspire Young Cooks
And if you are looking for some gift inspiration.... I shared some ideas this week.
 Frosted Cranberry 3-Wick Candle - Bath And Body Works
And that's about it for this week! Looking forward to a fun weekend with friends and putting up our tree on Sunday!
See you on Monday...there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature