Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Shopping!

Happy Thanksgiving my friends!!!
Image result for thanksgiving quote
I am so thankful to each of you for joining me on my little blogging adventure. I wish you and your families a wonderful day!
Now I am in my coziest PJs...with a hot cup of coffee...and in serious online shopping mode! There are some great deals out there and you can grab most of them today, on the couch, in comfy clothes! I thought I would share some of my favorite Target deals with you. I linked everything, so you can just click and shop!
And if you need some inspiration, I shared some of my gift ideas earlier this week.
Gift Ideas for Girls
Gift Ideas for Boys
Ok friends, here are some of my favorite Target Deals!!
I am between these two as a gift for my kiddos. They both love "talking to Alexa or Siri", so I thought one of these would be fun. Both are on sale....
The Google Home is $29 and you get a free $10 gift card
and the Echo Dot is $29.99.
If you have any input on which is better...please share!
Ella got one of these mini cameras for her birthday last year and loves it! They are offering a deal with the camera and film bundle for $59.99
Pop Sockets make a fun stocking stuffer and are buy 2, get 1 free!
If you have a gamer in your house, lots of video games are on sale for 50% off!

And DVDs are also a great and easy gift idea. Lots of titles from $6!
I love to give books and they are offering some great titles at 50% off!
Now lets get into some toys!! Luke loves "guys" and there are some great sets at 40% off!
Justice League Action Figures
And if you have a little girl to buy for that is into Barbies, this is a great set on sale for under $30! Ella had this closet and car and loved it!

I am not a fan at all of the "slime craze"....but my kids love it and this looks like a fun gift for less than $20

Slime Kit
Legos are a highlight in our house on Christmas morning. These are a few sets that are 30% off for Black Friday.

Friends Heartlake Riding Club


Super Heroes
My kiddos love cruising around on their scooters. Under $20... and your kids will be cruising in no time!

Razor A Scooter
Now if you need anything for you house, I feel like you can always get a good deal on Black Friday. I love my Shark Steam Mop. You can grab it for $50 off!

And while we are talking cleaning, the Dyson V6 Animal is half off!

I personally don't own an Instapot....but have heard people rave about them! So if someone you know has this on their wishlist, you might want to snag it today and save $20.

And this is supposed to be the best blender ever...The Ninja
I have wanted one for a while now, but am waiting for my Cuisinart one to die! It seems silly to buy a second blender, but at half off...maybe it's time😉
There are so many other deals out there, I could go on and on for the whole day!
Related image
Have the best day friends!!!
See you tomorrow for Friday favorites....there's always room for one more at our family table
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature