Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites...Dashing Through the Snow!

Happy Friday friends!!!  This has been a full week, with some of our Christmas favorites and lots of snow! This pretty much sums up how I felt about this week.....
Image result for dashing through the snow picture
It was a busy, snowy and fun week!
As usual, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika for Friday Favorites, so grab some coffee and check it out.

one 
Even though it's technically not Winter according to the calendar.... I assure you, Winter has arrived here in Orchard Park, NY.
I think we have gotten close to 3 feet of snow over the past week. The kids are loving playing outside in it! 
And this dog loves it too! 
I love a good snowy December!
two
On Sunday, Ella & I hosted our 6th Annual Gingerbread Party.
It was such a fun afternoon with these girls and their mamas! I shared all the  sweet details on the party yesterday. 
three
If you are still looking for a few gift ideas, I have to share two of my favorite finds this week.
This  PJ set from Target is adorable. I think it would make a perfect gift for a teen or your babysitter. 
Women's Oh What Fun 4pc Gifting Pajama Set - Xhilaration™ Bleached Aqua
It comes with all 4 pieces and there are 4 style options. The best part....on sale for $12 through tomorrow! Click here to check out the other styles.
Second is this candle
I think I may have mentioned it before, but it smells so darn good. The packaging is so cute for a little holiday gift, and the scent....Maple Cinnamon Pancakes. AH-Mazing!
And while I am talking gifting, I shared some fun stocking stuffer ideas last week.

four
Last night Ella had her holiday orchestra concert. She plays the violin and it was such a special performance.
So proud of these kids and how they can come together in a few short months and put on a spectacular show!
five
This guy was up to some shenanigans this week!
See him hanging out on Santa's back?? So sad that he's only here for 10 more days 😉
six
I bought a bag of these Ghiardelli dark chocolate peppermint candies....they are my absolute favorite. And I hid them from the rest of my family. #noshame
Starbucks Christmas blend, Ghiardelli Peppemint Bark, red nails and fresh snow...these are a few of my favorite things!
This week we shared a few other fun posts.
On Monday it was five meals for your family table. Because the last thing you need to worry about this time of year is what's for dinner!
Five Meals for Your Family Table
On Tuesday it was a little peek into last week's fun holiday weekend!
Weekend WrapUp
And Wednesday we shared some tips on keeping your sanity during the holidays!
Image result for the most wonderful time of the year photo
Workin It Wednesday
We have a pretty low key weekend, a little basketball for Luke, maybe a little skiing and getting together with friends on Saturday night. It's my last weekend in my thirties....on Monday I turn 40!!
I hope you have the best weekend friends!
See you on Monday for my first post as I begin a new decade 😉
There's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve





1 comment on "Friday Favorites...Dashing Through the Snow!"

Custom Post Signature