Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites....Pumpkins to Peppermint!

It's here....December!!! My most favorite month of the year. Everything has switched over from pumpkins to peppermint and there are twinkle lights everywhere!! I love December for obvious reasons, #givemeallthingschristmas, but also because it is my birthday month too.  More to come on all that. Today I am sharing some of my favorite things from the week... a new recipe, twinkle lights, book review, gift ideas, elf shenanigans and more! 
As usual, I am linking up with some of my favorite blogging friends, AndreaNarci, and Erika for Friday Favorites, so grab some coffee and check it out.

one
We decorated for Christmas this last week and I could not be happier. Give me all the twinkle lights!! I'll share lots of pics next month....but here is a little peek.
two
Ella & her class are currently reading Wonder, so I decided to read it too. I finished it in two nights and OH.MY. GOSH.
Wonder Cover Art.png
1. Why have I waited so long to read this?
2. Every human should read this book.
I connected with so many parts of this book and I think it does an amazing job of telling a story with a simple message.... Be Kind.
Now to schedule our date to see the movie. I shared my November Book Review yesterday, if you missed it, you can catch up here.
three
I love our hot cocoa bar we set up each Winter. I shared a few pics over on Insta stories and got a bunch of questions, so I shared some details in a post yesterday.
If you are looking to set up something fun for your holiday parties, you can check it out here.
four
Ella had her Holiday chorus concert this week and it was so sweet!
 Loved seeing her up there singing and smiling.... a favorite for sure.
five
I linked up with Andrea over at Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday. It's my favorite gifting post....
I shared gifts on my list and ideas for your guy too!
Speaking of gifting, my kids have been asking for those blankets that look like a mermaid tail or something? Well I found these at Target and they are adorable, under $15 and make a perfect gift.

 I went with the mermaid (comes in 3 colors) and the shark (2 colors).

six
This guy rolled into town this week.....
......with a fun North Pole Breakfast.
And this morning he came with a special letter asking Ella & Luke to help him spread kindness.
He left lots of good deed ornaments on the tree and asked the kids to pick one off the tree each day.
So many kind things they will be doing this month!
 
seven
If you are looking for a an easy dinner, I shared my Crockpot Cranberry Chicken recipe this week.
Five simple ingredients in the crockpot and dinner is done!
We have got a fun & busy weekend planned with a birthday party, dance, basketball, some holiday fun and finish up at the Bills Game. I might need an extra day between Sunday & Monday!
I hope you guys have the best weekend!
See you next week, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature