Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Tuesday Talk..... A Fun Year!

Hi friends! I am linking up with  Erika &  Ashley for Tuesday Talk. A monthly link up where we can talk about any and everything!
This is the last Tuesday Talk of 2017, so I thought I would do a little recap of what we talked about this year.
In January we talked about Nothing Days
When you have that rare weekend with no plans and you can just do as you please!
In February we talked about packing
 Actually just me talking about how I am really not that great at packing and looking for tips! #overpackersanonymous
March brought a post about one of my favorite people, my sister Emma. 
I shared some info on World Down Syndrome Day to help spread knowledge and awareness. It was one of our most read posts of the year. 
Healthy eating tips for kids was our topic in April.
 I shared a few of my tips on getting kids to make healthier choices.
May was all about life with a dog, as we celebrated two years with our sweet Maddie. 
I was never a dog person until she came along....and now....well you will have to read all about it!
In June I shared 57 random facts about me. Why 57? I have no idea.
 As I typed the post, that was just the number of random facts I came up with!
I love a good salad for dinner and in July I shared some of my favorites with you.
 I know I will be looking for some lighter dinners coming out of the holidays. If you are too, check out my favorite salads.
September is back to school season here and I shared some back to school organizing tips
I feel like I need to review those again as we head back after Christmas break!
This year I have connected with one of the sweetest little girls and her mama. Shea and her mom Julie are part of an amazing organization, Changing the Face of Beauty. 
In October, I shared her story and a bit about the organization's campaigns.
And last month was all about Gifts for Boys.
 So if you are looking for a last minute gift...check it out!
Whew...we have talked about a lot this year! This month I just want to share a few of my holiday favorite things with you.....
I love all things twinkle lights & shared a little peek inside our home at Christmas.

I love Christmas traditions! I shared some of our family's traditions here.

And another of my favorite traditions....our annual gingerbread party.

Wishing you the  merriest week as we count down the days until....
See you tomorrow, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Tuesday Talk..... A Fun Year!"
  1. Just took a look back at your Healthy Eating post. Such great tips, especially letting the kiddos pick out a new fruit/veggie to try in the produce aisle! I'll definitely have to try that one! hankandhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature