Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! Gosh this week flew by and I am so ready for the weekend.
As always, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends,  ErikaNarci & Andrea to share some of my favorite things from this week.
one
Saturday we went to watch the men's basketball team play at University of Buffalo. Luke and some of his teammates got to play at halftime!

He loved it and it was fun to watch him on the big court. After the game we grabbed an early dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. And well, cheesecake is always a favorite in my book!
Especially when I sit across from these two! 
two
I shared my  banana bread recipe this week. 
It would be perfect in your house on Sunday morning....bonus, your kitchen will smell amazing!
three
How cute is   this tee for Valentine's Day?? Oh Target....you get me every time!
And if you missed  last week, I shared some of my favorite  Valentine looks for kiddos.
four
Ella and I went to see The Greatest Showman last weekend. Oh my gosh what a fun movie!
Image result
Great music and dancing...perfect mom & daughter movie! If you are looking for something to do this weekend, I would put seeing this on your list!
five 
Have you ever heard of  Ibotta? It's an app that gives you money back for buying things at your favorite stores/sites.
Image result
I downloaded the app a few weeks ago and have already earned $40 back. You can deposit the money into your paypal account or recieve a gift card. So I just got a $40 Target giftcard! 
I have used the app at Target, Wegmans & Amazon. It reminds me of the Cartwheel app from Target. You have to scan things to see if there is an offer, but it's worth it if you are out shopping anyway. You can find out some more about it  here.

I am ready for a night out with Paul tonight and then a whole lot of nothing the rest of the weekend! 
See you back here on Monday with another plant based meal idea for your family. There's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
p.s. You can check out this week's plant based meal idea  here.


4 comments on "Friday Favorites"
  1. I am hoping to see The Greatest Showman soon - it looks so good! And I love Ibotta too :) Happy Friday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The closest Cheesecake Factory is 2 hours from our house. Sad, but probably a good thing, because cheesecake is definitely a favorite! My kids love banana bread, I will have to try your recipe! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is sad...but a good excuse for a road trip! I hope you try the banana bread..it is yummy! Hope you are having a great weekend.

      Delete

Custom Post Signature