Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites Friday April 26th

 Happy Friday friends! I am so excited to be back in this blog world and linking up with Andrea & Erika for a little Friday Favorites. A peek into a few of my favorite things from the week. 



one
We celebrated my Dad's birthday this week! Spring is a busy season of birthdays for us. We celebrate lots of birthdays in April & early May!



two
I loved this casual black & white look for work this week. A white blazer is a great staple piece. I think it can be styled so many ways for the office or for a casual night out.  But this crossbody in the picture is the real winner. It's great for Spring & Summer, has a cute strap, fits all the essentials and comes in lots of colors. These sneakers are a favorite to wear to work some days for a more casual look. 



This was a random nail shade I grabbed at Target last weekend. It's not a typical color for me, but it's fun for Spring!  And as always this top coat is the one for me!




three
Country concerts are always a favorite for me! We have quite a few lined up for this Summer. But last weekend we saw Luke Combs. He was AMAZING!! Just an incredible voice. The weather was not incredible. It was cold. I had a really fun outfit planned but that got derailed with the forecast. It was at the Bills Stadium, so i was outdoors. In April. In Buffalo. Not a safe bet for good weather. July, yes. April, could be 80, could be snowing. 


I ended up wearing this jacket from Abercrombie, it was super warm! And these jeans are so comfortable and flattering. They make your legs look miles long. 


This was my original jacket I wanted to wear. It's really a great piece. If you have a country concert coming up or want a fun statement jean jacket, this one is really good. I loved the neutral color, but it also comes in black and white. 




All smiles despite the cold!




four
Last week Ella was inducted into the Foreign Language Honor Society. They had a ceremony at school to induct the students. We are just so proud of her!!!



I wore this great bomber jacket. It's a perfect Spring jacket. I have it on here in the blush pink, but also got it in white. I think it comes in like 8 colors. 



Here is a little closer look. 




Celebrating our girl!


five

I shared one of our favorite salmon recipes this week. These Hot Honey Salmon Bites will not disappoint. Great flavors and on the table in less than 25 minutes!




I always love sharing our What's Up Wednesday post. If you missed it, you can check it out here. So much good stuff on what we were up to this month!


We have a nice, low key Friday night and then hoping for a rain free track meet tomorrow!

Have a great weekend friends!

 See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Friday Favorites Friday April 26th"
  1. Happy birthday to your dad! That cake looks amazing.
    I love your nail polish. It's such a pretty spring colour and that jean jacket is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature