Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites Friday April 12th

 Happy Friday friends! I am so excited to be back in this blog world and linking up with Andrea & Erika for a little Friday Favorites. A peek into a few of my favorite things from the week and this week is a good one. Some great finds, a little trip recap and a solar eclipse!



one

I love bracelets and think they add such a fun pop to an outfit. I have struggled with how to best store them and tried many different storage options. I got this one a few weeks ago and am loving it. I feel like I can easily organize them, see them and access them. 


It comes in a few finishes and was pretty simple to put together. 

And unless you are new here, you know these are my current favorite bracelets! They come in a million colors and I wear them all the time and in the water in the Summer. 






I also love this style. I have quite a few of these too- they are on the top row. 




two

I have shared this before, but I don't love getting my nails done. I love having polish on my nails, but sitting there for an hour I just can't do! I paint my own nails every Sunday night (and sometimes again on Thursday nights if I want a change for the weekend) and swear by this top coat. It makes my nails so shiny and helps make the polish last all week.




I also found a pretty new color this week. That's the one in the picture above. 


I also ordered a new bottle of a Summer Classic





This color is amazing and looks great on fingers or toes! OPI Cajun Shrimp will forever be a Summer favorite for me!


three
I shared a get ready look over on Instagram this week and I had a few people ask about my loafers


They are super comfortable and a great transition shoe, especially up in the Northeast. Like we want it to be Spring, but it might snow! This is a substantial shoe that is good if weather is not so great and the light color makes it feel Spring-y!



four
We spent 48 hours in Philly last week. It's a favorite city of ours and we always love our time there. I shared all the details of our visit here.  Good food, good sports and good shopping.... a few of our favorite things!




five
We did our best to see the Solar Eclipse this week. We joined some friends at the top of a hill in our neighborhood in hopes to get a glimpse. 



The weather did not cooperate, as it was pretty cloudy. But there were a few breaks that allowed us to sneak a peek here and there.


 The really cool part was how it got completely dark at 3:19 in the afternoon. The birds got quiet, the streetlights went on, it was kind of wild!



six

We celebrated my Mom's birthday this week! We are going to see Mamma Mia at our local theater tonight to continue the celebrations! Should be a fun night. 



This weekend Ella has her first track meet of the season. It's forecasted in the 40's and possible snow..... so it is going to be a cold one! That would make me run faster- just to get it over with! Ha!

After that, looking forward to watching some of the Masters. I love watching that tournament. It always brings me back to one of my favorite pictures of Luke. 


Have a great weekend friends!

 See you on Monday, there is always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
3 comments on "Friday Favorites Friday April 12th"
  1. Those loafers look like ones I've been searching for; I'll have to try them out. I love your nails. I love to have my nails painted too but I do them myself (the few times I've tried to sit and have them done I've ended up smudging them on my way out the door because I am just too impatient).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a fan of the loafers! I have been looking for just the right color, fit and style. I like the ones you shared from Amazon. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bracelets are so pretty and your nails too. I have been painting my nails at least once a week since the start of this year and it makes me feel so much better about myself.
    I am glad you saw some of the eclipse, how exciting.
    Happy birthday to your mom, have a great time seeing Mamma Mia.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature