Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New For Your Family Table One Pan Balsamic Chicken

 Happy Monday friends! We had a great Easter yesterday and are off for an adventurous week.  If you are home this week, I highly suggest you give this recipe a try. I stumbled upon this One Pan Balsamic Chicken recipe somewhere on my internet travels and took a screenshot to try it some night. 

It was full of such great flavors with the balsamic and the honey, combined with the freshness of the tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil. 


And you really cannot beat a one pan dish, especially during the week. You cook the chicken in the pan first, with some avocado oil. I used my cast iron skillet to cook this. It is by far one of my favorite kitchen pans!

Then add all the fresh goodness......



And off to the oven to bake it all together. 


The end result was delicious!! Although maybe not photographed so beautifully. 



We paired ours with some chickpea pasta and steamed broccoli. This one got two thumbs around the table. 



You can grab the recipe and all the details here. 

Did I mention just one pan? Such a great weeknight meal. 

Let me know if you try this one!

Wishing you the best week. See you back here soon. There is always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve






















Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature