Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites... A Favorite Week!

Oh hey it's Friday...so I am linking up with  AndreaNarci, and Erika to share a few of my favorites from this week.

This whole week has been my favorite and everyday feels like Friday, as we have been on vacation all week. The time away with my crew has been the best!  We have been on some fun adventures this week.....
a trip to find some gators....
tandem bikes to grab breakfast.....
and some Boys vs Girls Beach Volleyball....
I'll share some more details and pics next week with our vacation wrap up. If you missed any posts this week, we shared some fun stuff and you can catch up here!
 Have a great weekend friends! See you on Monday with 5 Meal ideas for the week....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
1 comment on "Friday Favorites... A Favorite Week!"

Custom Post Signature