Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Tuesday Talk!

Hi friends!! Today I am linking up with Erika Ashley for Tuesday Talk. A monthly link up where we can talk about any and everything!
I want to talk about packing.... in hopes that someone out there can give me some guidance. I am officially the worst packer ever & I am really starting to dread it when vacation comes around. Like this it totally me...
I mean,I bring stuff on vacation that I have not ever worn.  Ever.  As if being in some new location is going to make me love  it!?
I start out by  laying all my favorite pieces in a pile, which is essentially 27 complete outfits for a 7 day trip.
Then I try to lay it out into outfits, with shoes and jewelry and somehow I have like 31 outfits!
\
The bottom line is I am a terrible over packer....
 I have paid the over the limit fee at the airport more times than I care to admit.....
I pack a million cute outfits and wear my bathing suit,, PJs, and one cute outfit......
So someone please.....teach me how to pack better!!!!!
Anyone???  Please send me your packing tips!
 I can efficiently pack for my two kids and my husband, but am a disaster when it comes to me!
Thank you for your help!
See you tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve




2 comments on "Tuesday Talk!"
  1. I am right there with you! Packing is such a struggle! I'm ashamed that my 3 day trip suitcase is checked and larger than most 7 day vacationers!

    www.withlovefromgablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing. I dig out things I haven't worn or even seen in years and bring them along, like somehow suddenly I will have the urge to wear them while on vacation! I also pack a zillion pairs of shoes and only ever wear one or two !

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature