Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites

TGIF friends!!! We made it through the first week back from vacation! It's always tough getting back in the swing of things, but the sunshine we had early this week and the extra daylight sure helped make it easier! 
So let's get into some of my favorites this week. As always, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share what made me smile this week.

one
A favorite this week for sure was two straight days that we saw sunshine... and it was still light out at 6pm!!! 

The kids got lots of fresh air this week & that is a good thing! Unfortunately they are calling for 8-14" of snow today and that is not a favorite.
two
I took these two cuties to the dentist this week and no cavities! That is a favorite!
So obviously we celebrated with ice cream.
And side note, Luke's favorite part of the dentist is the massage chair in the waiting room. He makes a beeline to it every time we are there!
three
I shared my  February Book Review this week and man it was a good one! I had lots of reading time on vacation last month and read 6 great books. If I have to choose one, this one here was my favorite. And that view is my favorite for reading too!
four
I got  these shoes before we went on vacation and they have quickly become a favorite. So cute and comfy. I think they are the perfect shoe for Spring, for travelling, or for running errands. 
They also come in this  great blush color
five
We had this  Asian Chicken Salad this week and it was my favorite dinner! I made extra chicken the night before, so it came together really quick.
You can get the recipe for the chicken and salad  here. Although you could easily sub in grilled chicken or a rotisserie chicken!
We are all geared up for our weekend....with not much planned!!
Luke has a basketball game, Maddie is off to get groomed and that is all we have on our agenda. I hope you guys have the best weekend. See you Monday, there's always room for one more at our family table. 
xoxo
Genevieve


2 comments on "Friday Favorites"
  1. Your chicken salad looks amazing! And I really enjoyed the sunshine this week but woke up to the snow. Whomp Whomp. And I could do without the rainy days we had but the two sunny days were fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got those same sperrys last year and LOVE them! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature