Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table #8.... Black Bean & Spinach Enchiladas

Hi friends! I hope you guys had a great weekend. My kids got a bonus day, when we woke up to a Winter Wonderland on Friday and they had a snow day!
They played in the snow all day. We had a pretty low key weekend and the sun was shining all day Sunday... it was a beautiful morning!
I have a favorite plant based recipe to share with you today, these Spinach & Blackbean Enchiladas. I stumbled upon this recipe a few years ago and just love it! You can get the recipe here. I follow the recipe pretty closely, except I only use about half the cheese that is called for. In the recipe you will make your own enchilada sauce and it was much easier than I thought it would be. 
You can make these ahead of time and just bake them up when ready.  Filled with black beans, corn and spinach, they are very filling! We top ours with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt and some sliced avocado. Bonus... we always have leftovers...a perfect lunch the next day!
If you are looking for more dinner ideas, you can check out this week's meal plan.
See you tomorrow....there's always room for one more at our family table!
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature