Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table #10.....Roasted Cauliflower, Feta & Orzo Salad

Hello again Monday!!! We had a fun weekend doing all the Easter things indoors, while we wait for it to warm up around here!!
Image may contain: 4 people, including Genevieve Perryman, people smiling, closeup and indoor

I am excited to share this plant based recipe with you today. My girlfriend Kelly shared it with me and it was so good! This Roasted Cauliflower, Feta & Orzo Salad has so many good flavors and I think the dressing is what really makes it!
And with dried cherries & feta... this salad just pops with flavor.  My kid liked it too, I just omitted the red onion for them.... too strong a flavor.
You can grab the recipe here.
Paul wanted a little more with his salad, so I added some roasted chicken with his.
Last week I shared a little bit on our journey into more plant based eating. 

 I have been sharing a new plant based meal every Monday here on the blog.
Here is a peek at what we have shared so far...
Spaghetti Squash Pizzas

Have a great day!
See you tomorrow....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature