Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New For Your Family Table #9...BBQ Cauliflower Tacos

Hello Monday after Daylight Savings Time......
Image result for daylight savings quotes
Not sure about you, but yesterday just flew by! I got up, went grocery shopping and all of a sudden it was 3pm?!?
Anyway I was all excited to link up with Perfectly Port today for her monthly 10 on the 10th, then I looked at the topic. Ten tips for Spring Cleaning. I thought about it......and you know what there was no way I was coming up with ten! So I will be sure to check out her blog today, as I am obviously  in need of some tips. I did share some ideas last Spring, but I am apparently not that into "Spring Cleaning". Maybe because we are still snow covered here, and it is still freezing. 
I may not be into cleaning, but I sure am into cooking. I have been loving trying out different plant based meals each week and sharing them here.
These BBQ Cauliflower Tacos were amazing and are a fun way to switch up your Taco Tuesday!
I found this recipe over at She Likes Food and they were a hit in our house.
The creamy lime slaw is perfect with the BBQ flavor. The chickpeas and cauliflower were really filling and I did not miss having meat in my tacos! 

If you are in need of some inspiration for the rest of you meals, you can check out this meal plan.

See you tomorrow...there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature