Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites...Spring Where are You???

My goodness I cannot believe it is Friday already! This week flew by and I am ready for a fun weekend. We are having some friends over tonight to watch some basketball #marchmadness
And tomorrow we are taking the kids to the Broadway Market... a big Easter tradition around here.
So before we kick off this weekend, let's chat some of my favorites from this week.


As always, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few of my favorites.
one
In case you saw anyone wearing crazy, mismatched socks this week.. they were probably celebrating World Down Syndrome Day! We rocked our mismatched socks to celebrate everyone's differences...

and I loved getting texts from my friends showing their crazy mismatched feet too!
I shared my post about my sister Emma. If you missed it, you can check it out here...it's sure to bring a smile to your Friday!

two
Well even though the ground still has snow on it, and it's still freezing.....I saw this yesterday and it made me smile
You see that?? Tulips are sprouting up! There is hope after all that this Winter may end!

three
We have been incorporating more plant based meals into our weekly meal plan since the beginning of this year and I have bee loving it! I shared some tips and things we learned along the way, as well as some of our favorite plant based meals so far.

four
We had a fun St. Patrick's Day weekend! You can see what we did here.

five 
We don't really do much pop (soda) in our house. We drink a lot of water, but I like to mix it up and really love Polar seltzer waters. My kids recently had this at a friends house and they love it!
I have gotten it at Target. I think they love it not just for the taste, but because the packaging is so fun! And there are some great flavors like Orange, Mango, Apple and Strawberry.
six
A few weeks ago I shared these  favorite shoes I had gotten for our trip to Florida. 
Well it has been so snowy and cold I have not been able to wear them. I boycotted all boots on the first day of Spring and wore them to celebrate. They are so cute and so comfy! You can check them out  here. They come in a few great colors. I also got the  light grey.

And that warps up some of my favorite things from this week!
Have the best weekend friends. We will see you on Monday....there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature