Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Friday Favorites.. Hello June!

Hey, hey friends!! Where did this week go??? I feel like we just got back into our weekday groove after a long weekend and here we are back to another weekend! But I am not complaining... yay for the weekend!
My crew is counting down the days until school is out. Their last day is June 19th so they have two more weeks and 2 days. And there is a lot of things happening between now and then!
As always, I am linking up with three of my favorite blogging friends, ErikaNarci & Andrea to share a few of my favorites from this week. My list is short and sweet...kind of like how this week was!

one
Last week I was with Luke for his fun day and this week was Ella's turn. It was a warm, warm day but we had fun playing some outdoor games.
Inline image
Kind of bittersweet, as this was her last year in the elementary school, so our last fun day together.
p.s. The parents beat the kids in tug-o-war😉

two
We had the best start to Summer last weekend with beautiful weather and lots of time outside.
I shared some of our weekend fun here.

three
If you are looking for a fun dinner to make this Summer, you should check out my post on how to do a clambake.
It's pretty simple and it all cooks in little packets on the grill!
How to do a Clambake 

four
Last but not least, I thought I would share a few favorites from the Nordstrom Sale... only a few days left so get shopping! Now we do not have a Nordstrom in our area, but they always offer free shipping and free returns, which is awesome because I am totally this person...
Image result for pay for shipping meme
So here are a few of my favorites... things I consider Summer basics like a cute maxi, great white jeans, denim shorts and fun wedges!
I love this top! It has the cutest tuck detail in front and is a little longer in back. Cute for work or a night out! It comes in 6 really cute colors!
Main Image - Gibson x Living in Yellow Maggie Twist Hem Top (Regular & Petite) (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Twist Hem Shirt

Who doesn't need a great maxi dress for the Summer?? This one is the perfect length, under $40 and comes in 4 colors. It would be so cute with a jean jacket on cooler nights too.
Main Image - Knit Maxi Dress

So I love a lightweight sweater or sweatshirt to throw on in the mornings or evenings. I grabbed this one for under $15 and it's just what I was looking for. Yes, I said under $15!!
Great length and really lightweight. I got the light grey, but it also comes in a darker grey.
Main Image - Alternative Hooded Jersey Wrap
Jersey Wrap

If you are in the market for some distressed denim shorts, apparently these are the ones you need. I have seen these on so many of my blogging friends and they all swear by them. I little pricey, but probably shorts you will live in this Summer!
Main Image - BLANKNYC The Fulton Cuffed Denim Shorts (Play Hard)


My favorite Summer shoe style by far is a wedge. They are so comfy and you can dress them up or down. These wedges are so comfortable and the best neutral shoe... you need these wedges!
Main Image - Treasure & Bond Sannibel Platform Wedge Sandal (Women)

Wedges

Since I love wedges so much, I have to share another pair. These are another perfect Summer wedge (in my opinion😉). I love the mix of black and espadrille and you can dress them up or down!
Steve Madden Wedges

Last... everyone needs a good pair of white denim for the Summer. These skinny jeans from Articles of  Society have the perfect amount of stretch and they are not see through! Yay!
Main Image - Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans (Berlin)
White Skinny Jeans

So that should have you covered with some great Summer basics!

And if you missed Wednesday's post, it was What's Up Wednesday... a fun recap of our May!

Have the best weekend friends! See you on Monday, there's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

6 comments on "Friday Favorites.. Hello June!"
  1. I keep seeing that maxi and debating on getting it. Think I need to just order it:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wedges!!!! and oh my goodness, shipping does make me question EVERYTHING!!! It pains me to see the total sometimes!!! That gave me a good chuckle this morning. Happy Friday!
    - Shannon @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yes, shipping makes me re-question everything!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature