Food, family, and fitness... all with a bit of style.

Something New for Your Family Table Week #21....Green Goddess Quinoa Summer Salad

Happy Monday friends!!! We are coming off a really busy and fun weekend... the kind where I need an extra day to get the house back together!
I have been on the hunt for some more plant based Summer meals and found a gem last week. This  Green Goddess Quinoa Summer Salad is so, so good.
 I made a few tweaks I will share with you. This one will definitely be in our Summer meal rotation!
The base of the salad was cooked couscous and lots of fresh spinach and cherry tomatoes.

Next was this amazing green goddess sauce. Avocado, fresh lime juice, cilantro, parsley and pistachios. A crazy combination, but delicious end result!
I added a bit of water to thin it out, before pouring it over the couscous and veggies.
The recipe suggested adding grilled vegetables or protein on top. I grilled asparagus and shrimp- both simply seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil. 
I also topped mine with goat cheese, but it would be great with feta too!
You can grab the full recipe  here.

See you tomorrow! There's always room for one more at our family table.
xoxo
Genevieve

2 comments on "Something New for Your Family Table Week #21....Green Goddess Quinoa Summer Salad"
  1. Just pinned this to save for my meal planning this week. HOLY YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good!! Thanks for stopping by! Have the best weekend!
      Genevieve

      Delete

Custom Post Signature